This section contains essential tools and background information for educators. Visit the For Facilitators section of this site for tips and information on how to use What's Race Got to Do with It? to spark dialogue and foster change. Visit the Resources section for links to more information on issues raised by the film.
- Engagement Games - experiential group activities with descriptions, instructions, and handouts, organized by level of risk.
- Follow-Up Action Steps - suggested activities for audience members to engage in after viewing the film.
- Side Trips on the Road to Diversity - answers to frequent remarks or objections that come up in racial equity discussions
- Glossary - definitions of common terms with links for further reading
- Key Readings - recommended background articles on issues raised by the film